木曜日, 10月 13, 2005

My dreams about India

These are some of my dreams about India......................

1.I should walk on the well build street platforms surrounded by lot of trees in my small village THOVALAI.

2.I like to wait in Q to get inside a comfortable BUS to go to Nagercoil from my village Thovalai.

3.I like to go to Chennai, the capital city of Tamilnadu by catching the bullet train from Nagecoil at morning 7 AM to attend a meeting at 2 pm that day in ANNA UNIVERISTY.

4.I like to wait for traffic signal to croos the main road of Thovalai village to go to Murugan temple on the other side.

5.I like to hear the noise of the water flow in the underground drainage system during the rainy season in THOVALAI

6.Like to eat RASA VADAI in a COFFEE SHOP in THOVALAI.

7.Like to attend web conference from THOVALAI School with the students in Masachussets USA.

8.Like to go for boating in " kalungu oodai" in my village.

9.Like to see the computerised billing ("chittai") auto packing and delivery in the flower market in Thovalai.

10.Like to see the Buisness man in Thovalai flower market getting orders through Internet.

11.Like to study one course and give some open lectures in "THOVALAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY" in the topic "Recent trends in hypersonic design"

12.Do U think that this is only in THOVALAI. If THOVALAI is soooooo. Then INDIAAAAAAAAAA???!!!

13.Update your knowledge for such a great advancement..................."Yeathaiyum paarkalaa"

14.No time I have to go to LAB to do my CFD analysis tell u other dreams later........

PILLAI -fly high always

0 件のコメント: